Thursday, September 4, 2008
Soccerbuddies!!
Soccerbuddies started back up yesterday. I think I might have been even more excited for it than Colton. It is so much fun. The coach calls the goal the monkey house. They practice kicking the soccer ball, but they also do much more than that. Some of which are, obstacle courses, parachute, hula hoop games, balloon activities, bubbles and the list goes on. It's great physical activity and also a great way for Colton to burn some energy. Colton's coach is coach Galen, and Colton loves him to death. He gave him a big hug at the end of class, I wasn't able to catch that picture though. Darn!
Here's Colton practicing tapping the ball while alternating feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Soccer buddies is the BEST! Coach Galen really is the greatest ever!
HOw fun is that!
I think my claim to fame in life is going to be that I am Colton's aunt. He is going to be in the NBA, NFL, NASCAR, etc. I have never seen a little boy so athletic!
How fun! It looks like he was loving every minute of it!
Looks like fun! He looks like a cordinated little guy.
Post a Comment