Sunday, September 14, 2008

HOLY COW!

I know it's not Halloween yet, but it is coming and I love Halloween. My friend let me borrow this cow costume so I tried it on Livy this Saturday to see if it would fit and it's soooo cute. I love it! Yes that is white curly hair on top of her head, and there is some to match on her backside. I think she likes it too because she was very happy in it, she just hung out for awhile in it. I had to get a picture.

6 comments:

kristi and family said...

i LOVE the cow costume....

Jocelyn Allan said...

I'm so glad that one fit--it is adorable!

Whitney and Family said...

That is one cute cow! Are we going to get Halloween pictures done this year?

Jami and Family said...

Shoot, that is so cute...I love it!

Jaime And Kalen said...

I said it before and I'll say it again. That is by FAR the cutest cow I have ever seen!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Holy cow, she is adorable!