Sunday, September 14, 2008

FUN AT THE FAIR

I LOVE this time of year when the leaves turn and the air gets a little cooler. But one of my favorite things about this time of year is the Utah State Fair. It's tradition, we have to go every year. This year we went with our friends The Allans. We had so much fun!! Mom we are ready to go!

I thought this was a cute picture of Ani and Colton waiting in line for a roller coaster ride.
Ani with her mom Jocelyn, on the ride.
Colton and I.
Colton and Ani had soo much fun at "The Little Hands on the Farm", here's colton milking a cow.
Ani and Colton picking an apple for thier baskets.
Colton planting a carrot seed.
Colton and Ani after they planted and harvested thier vegetables.
Our little future farmers of America.

Daddy and Livy, of course she is sucking her thumb.
THE FAMOUS BIG YELLOW SLIDE!!
Cute little lamb.

Ani and Colton on one last ride. (Wow that other kid looks happy) We had a lot of fun at the fair. I got my Navajo Taco and cotton candy fix for the year too! Thanks for going with us Allans!


3 comments:

kristi and family said...

the fair looks super fun....

The Airharts said...

Sad-I wish we could have gone-we go every year also. Looks like you guys had fun-isnt it ten times better when you can watch your kids have fun!

Jocelyn Allan said...

YAY! I love these pictures!!! We had a great time with you guys. When you get a chance, can you email some of these pics to me--so I can put some on my blog?