I had to take a picture of this.... here's Livy playing with a bag of chocolate chips while watching me make cookies. Here's Livy one second later, tired little thing! So funny!!
Looks like you had a great time in Lake Powell-about the Gas thing-sometimes is'nt it worth the drama to be able to say "told you so". I love all the pictures-especially the ones of olivia on the boat! PS-you need to make more appearences on your blog!
Lake powell looked way fun! I love that she fell asleep like that, how cute is she? She is getting old, #3 maybe? I need someone to join the club with me!
AHHHHH!!! It was so great to run into you today. I'm so excited to keep in touch better now. :) GORGEOUS family--those pics in the sidebar are amazing. I can't believe that we have babies the same age, what a small world. I love Livy's chubbs. :) Anyway, good to see you and I will be a faithful blog reader from now on. :) :) :)
6 comments:
Looks like you had a great time in Lake Powell-about the Gas thing-sometimes is'nt it worth the drama to be able to say "told you so". I love all the pictures-especially the ones of olivia on the boat! PS-you need to make more appearences on your blog!
Poor Olivia... She didn't even stay awake long enough to lick the beaters!
i love it... i love the bumbo too... i miss seeing you and talking....
Lake powell looked way fun! I love that she fell asleep like that, how cute is she? She is getting old, #3 maybe? I need someone to join the club with me!
AHHHHH!!! It was so great to run into you today. I'm so excited to keep in touch better now. :) GORGEOUS family--those pics in the sidebar are amazing. I can't believe that we have babies the same age, what a small world. I love Livy's chubbs. :) Anyway, good to see you and I will be a faithful blog reader from now on. :) :) :)
Oh....love the before and after shots! Too, too sweet!
Post a Comment