I wanted to post our Flaming Gorge trip quick before we go on another. This is our trip with my dad, my sis, dad's girlfriend Fauntelle, her son tyson and his girlfriend Lyndsie. We've had a lot of fun with our boat this summer. Dad brought his boat too, but we took a couple rides all together. This picture was right after we had docked the boat to have a picnic on the beach. Natalie wasn't at the boat yet. Sorry Nat.
2 comments:
Your trip looked way fun! I am surprised that it was that cold! Your little family is just darling! Hey a tip, if you want you can add as many pictures to one post as you want you just have to upload them one at a time.
Your trip looks like so much fun. I don't think I've ever been to Flaming Gorge. Too bad it was cold. I am hoping the cold will go away for a little longer.
Post a Comment