Friday night I went to The Cheesecake Factory with my cute friends Callie and Jessie. We taught fourth grade together at Grovecrest Elementary. They were some of the most memorable years of my life. We have all gone different directions in our lives now, (Callie has even moved to Idaho Falls) but we keep our friendship going by getting together three times a year. Once in the spring when school gets out to celebrate the end of the school year with pedicures, once at christmas time to make christmas goodies, and once in October to celebrate birthdays. Both Callie and Jessie's b-days are in October and mine is in November. So this year we went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was soooo yummy and very fun catching up. Great friends make life so sweet! Thanks Callie and Jessie it was so fun, I'm always up for girls night out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!
They emailed me some pictures of our past get togethers. It's so funny to see our different hairstyles and clothes. Here we a couple springs ago at Gardner Villiage getting pampered.
This was last October, I was pregnant with Olivia if ya can't tell.
Making christmas goodies with Jessie two christmases ago.
This spring, getting our pedicures. So fun! Thanks for the pictures guys.
3 comments:
Thats fun! I need to find a good place for pedicures here-it looks so fun!
That is fun that you still keep in touch with those girls! Looks like you have had some fun get togethers!
sooo FUN.. girls are the BEST...
Post a Comment