Thursday, June 4, 2009
A "Buzzin" good time. (Part 2)
OH MY!!!! The other day Josh came home from a meeting and he went into our bathroom and came out and said,"Whose hair is in my sink?" Immediately I went and checked it out. It was quite a bit of brown hair, we both looked at each other as if we already knew what happened. We asked Colton about it, and he said, "I just cut my hair." Yes he is a sneaky little guy. I still don't understand how he did it so fast and out of my sight. He just used daddy's clippers to buzz a couple chunks out of his hair. He didn't know what the problem was he thought it looked great.
Let's just say that I'm soooo glad he didn't give his little sister a new do.
Dad gave Colton a buzz to even out the chunks of hair that were missing. At first he cried because all his hair was gone. But then Josh and I convinced him that it was awesome hair. It's his summer look and he still looks adorable even without any hair. I don't think he will want to do that again.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the buzz, he looks so cute!
I think every kid has to have some sort of experience with cutting their own hair while growing up...
How funny!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
What a little stinker. At least he's a boy. I love the "summer buzz".
Kalen and I like his new do. But I can attest to the fact, after babysitting him, that he can be very sneaky!
Post a Comment