Thursday, June 4, 2009

A "Buzzin" good time. (Part 1)

We took Colton and Olivia to their first Bees game of the year. I say first because I hope we make it to at least one more this season. I think they are so much fun. This was Olivia's second game ever and she enjoyed it a little more this time than last. Only problem was that she was all over the place, she loved playing on the playground.

Here's cute colton with Mr. Bee, he was looking all over for him the whole time we were there. He was sooo excited to get his picture with him.

He even gave him a big hug.

Colton loves baseball! Daddy picked us good seats.



We spent a lot of the time on the playground. Colton loves bounce houses.

Livy had fun while Colton played in the bounce house...........





Baseball buddies eating some licorice.

Livy enjoyed the licorice as well.




Colton had to have one of these fingers, we thought he would pick the baseball or bats they were selling, but no he wanted this........Whatever!!!!


We had a great night! Go BEES!!!!!!














No comments: