Colton and I had a fun snow day today. When Colton saw the snow he got sooo excited. He immediately wanted to go out and play in it. I convinced him he could after breakfast. And I was excited too because it gave me a chance to try out my new camera that Josh got me for my birthday. These pictures are proof that you can have fun on a snowy day.
This is Frosty, our snowman. I had forgotten how hard it is to build a snowman, but I had some help from my little guy. (He put the nose on Frosty) And we had to put the scarf on Frosty to keep him warm. Now I need to find a top hat. :)
I love my camera, it takes beautiful pictures. Now I just need to learn how to use it. Thank you Josh for my early b-day present.:)
6 comments:
Great pictures! I especially love the little guy posing in them too!(no,not Frosty!) I'm going to have to get me one of those cameras.
Very cute. I love kids playing in the snow....in fact, I just did an almost identical post! Next time we should let our kids play together in the snow. They would have so much fun! You're much nicer than me, though. I did not help build a snowman, I just watched them play from the window!
Great pictures they look like he was having a blast! I love the Christmas music!
Cute pics. Madelyn had to go out in the snow that first big storm too!
We played in to snow too. It looks like we might have to get together next time it snows to let the kids play. We didn't do anything fun. I shoveled the drive way while Anna kept falling over. By the way...I'm way jealous you got a camera, I want (need) a new one so bad!!
wow! snow time is here? I just figured out how to read the comments on my blog. . .so sorry I haven't responded! Your family is the absolute cutest! Happy Thanksgiving!
Callie
Post a Comment