Twilight!!!
So of course I went and saw Twilight opening day with every other girl in Utah. And yes I loved it and yes I'm in love with Edward. Shhh, don't tell Josh, well actually I think he already knows. Anyways, thanks to all my cute and fun friends who came with me.... to bad we weren't wearing "Bite Me Edward" t-shirts. Maybe to the next one. I'm excited they have more of a budget for the next one. It should be good. Thanks again to my sister-in-law Whitney for getting us tickets to the reserved theatre. It was a blast!!!
9 comments:
your right... it was a blast, but next time lets go at MIDNIGHT... and maybe to not such a ghetto theatre... i heard at the district they had all of the cullens sweet cars and bella's old truck like they were there... oh i wish Edward was there except i might not of came home... hhahahahah, just kidding i for sure love the big Dev more.... happy thanksgiving in 10 minutes....
It was so much fun. Thanks again for the invite. I love it too!!
It was so much fun. Thanks again for the invite. I love it too!!
I loved it! Thanks for inviting me to come, it was fun!
Okay, your new blog template is ADORABLE!! I love it! I'm glad you got to come to the movie, I thought it was a blast. I've seen the movie four times now...I think I might need an intervention!
I'm a little sad I didn't get to come. I still haven't seen it, so if you all are up for seeing it again, let me know.
Whit-I wish I could take credit for the cute backdrop, but I got it off of izziegrace blogs. Your blog is always so darling.
That was so fun. (That also might be the more horrible picture of me EVER)! Thanks so much for inviting me. Ready for Moab this weekend?
Just went and saw Twilight this Saturday and really liked it--Edward wasn't as dreamy as in my dreams, but I have to admit I stil left with my heart pitter-pattering.
Post a Comment