Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Seaworld and Newport Beach
We spent a week in California the second week in November. It was definitely one of the best vacations we've ever been on. It was beautiful sunny weather the whole week. We spent two days at Disneyland, one day at seaworld and the rest of the time on beautiful Newport Beach and the pool at the Marriot where we stayed. We were there with Mitch Josh's brother, and his wife Emily, and thier kids. Colton had so much fun with his cousin Owen. They LOVED the beach and playing in the sand. They chased the birds and made sand castles. I had a great time myself at the beach, there is nothing so relaxing to me as sitting on the beach watching and listening to the ocean waves. While we were on our trip, we celebrated mine and Mitch's birthdays. We also took the boys to see Madagascar 2. Colton loves to sing......"I like to move it move it." It was a cute movie, what I managed to see....I was dealing with Livy. One of the highlights of our trip was eating at this mexican restaurant Las Brisas. We loved it soooo much we ate their twice while we were there. I also loved this little restaurant called the Beachcomber Cafe, which was literally right on the beach. They had yummy food and it was fun to be right on the beach. Another highlight for me, was where we stayed. Josh's parents have a timeshare at the Marriot at Newport Beach. The room/condo, was beautiful. I loved the room that Josh and I stayed in, went we to sleep with the window open listening to the ocean and we woke up to the beautiful view of the ocean. We had a great time at Seaworld, thier newest attraction is the Sesame Street playland. It had a few rides and a splash pad and a huge jungle gym climbing area. Colton could have spent one whole day there. Newport Beach is definitely one of my most favorite places to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your vacation looks awesome but it would have been way better if we went together, seriously, come with us next year!!!!!
Post a Comment