Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happiest place on Earth

We spent two days in Disneyland while we were in California. We had such a blast! We were there on my birthday which was fun. It was on a Monday and Josh made dinner reservations for us at the Blue Bayou, which is a restaurant in the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Which is one of my favorite rides. I wasn't able to ride any rides the last time we went to Disneyland because I was pregnant, so I loved being able to go on the rides. It was so much fun to have Mitch & Emily there with us, with thier cute little family. And Josh's parents flew in to spend one day with us in Disneyland. The boys had sooo much fun. Colton had been looking forward to the trip for months. He is at the funnest age for Disneyland. His favorite rides were probably Nemo, the Buzz Lightyear ride, the Tiki Room, he even got to ride a big ride this year, the Matterhorn. He said he loved it except when it got dark. We went over to California Adventures and went to Bugs Land, which Colton loved. He also saw a show with Crush the turtle from Nemo that he loved. One of his favorite things we did while in Disneyland, is we went to a character breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa. Colton loved this, all the characters came to our table and signed their autographs in Colton's book and got a picture with him. They were all so cute and nice. Minnie was blowing kisses and Tigger was his favorite. We had such a fun time at the happiest place on Earth!! Thanks Mitch, Emily, Owen, Lola, Grandma, and Grandpa for going with us. We love you.


4 comments:

The Stephens said...

What cute pictures! We had such a good time with you guys in California! The boys were so cute together too. We definately have to do it again!

Whitney and Family said...

I just finished reading all your vacation blog entries. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hopefully next time we can be invited...

Marissa and Family said...

Whit-we didn't think you would want to come since you are going in January. It was also very last minute. I'm sorry.:( We would love to go on a vacation with your family. It's always more fun going with fun people.

Whitney and Family said...

I was totally kidding. I mean, we would LOVE to go on vaca with you anytime, but I understand. We should all go again sometime soon, though! All the cousins would have a blast together!