Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!

Today was a fun Halloween. We started the day off with a Stephens' family Halloween tradition. All the grandkids go trick or treating at Grandpa Craig's work, and grandma came too. As you can see there was a witch, two cowboy's, flower, cow, and spider.
Here they are in action......Trick or Treat!!!

Grandpa with Livy the cow.

I think Colton had a crush on this devil....she was pretty cute.


After grandpa's work we ventured up to the U of U hospital to visit Jaime who is getting ready to have her baby. For some reason I forgot to take pictures there. Jaime is a great aunt, the kids had fun visiting her.
Later on Colton was having fun carving pumpkins with dad....And in dad's shirt nonetheless!!

Livy stood (or should I say sat) by and watched.



Time for trick or treating....Colton's buddy (monkey) Ethan came over to trick or treat with him. They had so much fun riding in the wagon. Here they are showing us the candy they have just put in thier mouths. They couldn't wait til they got home to eat it.

Colton with Livy as we are getting ready to take off. I know she's not a cow. She had been wearing her costume all day. So tonight she was a flower.





Our day is done. Colton and Ethan got plenty of candy and had plenty of fun. I did too!!! :)












































































4 comments:

Jami and Family said...

What a fun day! Sounds like you were really busy! Your kids sure looked cute in their costumes!

kristi and family said...

so FUN... BUT, can you believe that halloween is over?? so sad... time goes by way too too FAST... AND, what were you doing up so late last night?? wierd...

The Fletchers said...

Looks like you had a busy fun-filled day! I love Colton's little candy mustache in the last picture...and his shoes that are on the wrong feet, are they? Anyway, your kids are adorable.

Whitney and Family said...

So fun! I love Halloween! Thanks for taking pictures! Emrie didn't understand why she couldn't just spend the rest of the day with Colton. She must have asked me 2 billion times. Cousins are the best!