Thursday, December 4, 2008

Annual Santa pictures

I love this time of year. It's soooo much fun! There are so many fun things to do. Let's face it, it's much more fun with kids, so you can be a kid again vicariously through them.:) One of our many traditions we are trying to keep is pictures with Santa Claus. We love Joanne who takes them, she does excellent work. One thing that is really great is she takes the best face off of the pictures, especially the kids, and can apply it to any picture. So she swaps their heads if that makes sense. They turned out pretty cute this year, except Livy is not so sure about the big man in red. I thought about just doing the kids this year, but I knew Livy would not sit on Santa's lap for sure. So Josh and I are in them again. Colton had fun telling Santa what he wants for Christmas this year. He was such a good sport too, trying to teach Livy how to smile for the camera. As you can see she wouldn't budge.




This is the only one we got of just Liv with Santa. See I told you it wouldn't be pretty. What I don't understand is why she didn't swap her head on this one???? Oh well it's pretty funny anyway.

I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season!!!


6 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Swapping heads sounds kinda funny, but neat that she can do that for you. That is a really good Santa, I need to start doing something like that too. I'll have to get the number for Joanne sometime! They all turned out cute!!

Brooke said...

Darling pics! We've gotten Santa pictures taken by Joanne a few times, she does do a beautiful job.

Whitney and Family said...

Your pictures turned out darling! Mine are cute this year as well...we went for Keaton screaming his head off and Emrie standing next to them both since she wouldn't get near Santa's lap. Understandable, seeing as how we don't generally condone sitting on strangers laps. They still somehow turned out cute, though...thank goodness for Joanne!!

Jaime And Kalen said...

I love the new pictures. That is the most realistic looking Santa I've ever seen and Colton and Livy look adorable! What a fun time of year this is.

kristi and family said...

your pictures turned out so cute... i love santa pictures... why can't my husband just love them too...

The Fletchers said...

Darling!