Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall photos at Gardner Village

Last Saturday we went to Gardner Village to have some fall photos taken I love Gardner Village and it is very festive this time of year. (Although it rained on us:( ) We had some family pictures taken and also had the kid's pictures taken in their halloween costumes. We haven't gotten all the pictures back yet, but here's a sneak peak! I'm so excited about them.

My Sweet Boy!
This is my favorite!! Don't ya just want to squeeze those cheeks???
Howdy partner!!
MOOOO!!

6 comments:

kristi and family said...

i love the pics... i can't wait to get home to go trick or treating...

Jocelyn Allan said...

SOOOOOOO dang cute! Liv really does have the best baby cheeks I have ever seen. These pictures are great!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Those pictures are darling!! I can't wait to see the rest!

susan said...

Marissa?!?! Your kids are so cute. It is so crazy to see Colton so grown up. (I found you on Brooke's blog) Congrats on the not so new baby. She is adorable!

Whitney and Family said...

Aaaahh. I love those pictures and can't wait for the rest of them to come!!!

The Fletchers said...

Those are adorable. What a great photographer!