Tuesday, October 28, 2008
WE DID IT!!
My friend Jocelyn and I took up running this summer. It has been a great way to lose my baby weight and just get out of the house and get our exercise. I finally have a buddy who's as passionate about exercise as I am. I tell her she is my personal trainer, and keeps me motivated. I haven't always been excited about running, but I have been loving it!! We like to have goals and work towards something, so we are now into running races. We ran a 10k at the U of U all women's race early this fall. This is us after that race.
Then we took a road trip to St. George last weekend to run our second 10k. Jocelyn grew up there. We ran in the Save a Sister race. Jocelyn took third in her age category. And I was twelfth in mine. (Give me a break my category was with the youngin's, jk Jocelyn) The really good news is that we improved our time, only by a few minutes but every minute counts. Here we are at the end of our race in action.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go!! I'm impressed and jealous, I need a jogging buddy that is close and that would be good at motivating me.
Way to go, that is so great! It is such a great feeling of accomplishment when you finish the race don't you think? Keep it up you look great!
We are hotties! (ha ha) Thanks for being my best running partner ever! You're the best!
congrats!!! i am jealous that i can't run with you... i could never keep up... AND, you are super HOT!!!
Post a Comment