
We can't let the summer pass at our house without going to at least one Bees game. Grandpa Kelly has started a tradition to take Colton every year and of course Josh and I get to go by default. It's the only time of year that I actually crave and will eat a hotdog. We went two weekends ago and had a great time. Colton is sooo spoiled by grandpa and his girlfriend Fauntelle. Here he is in his oversized Bees t-shirt they bought him, and yes of course he wants to wear it everyday since.

Livy did not know what to think of the Bees game, as indicated by her facial expression. :)

The Bee himself! Pretty sure he is posing just for us.

Colton loves his grandpa.

Grandpa, Fauntelle and Colton

Homerun???

I love this picture of my guys.


Take note of the sweat beading down grandpa's face. This picture was taken right after Colton and grandpa disappeared to get ice cream and were gone for about forty minutes. Turns out they found the little playground and bounce house next to the baseball field, and grandpa couldn't get Colton out of the bounce house. Once he finally did then Colton had to roll down the grass hill about ten times. And of course grandpa lets him do whatever his heart desires, that is his job. To say the least Colton wears grandpa out and has so much fun doing it.

Here they are laughing their heads off at something goofy. Colton was trying to get grandpa wet.

Colton is holding up his real baseball that was used during The Bee's team's practices. A lady just gave it to Colton as we were walking to our seats. Colton is so proud of it. Yeah I know you can't see it, but just imagine.
4 comments:
i love it... your pictires are so cute....
I love the Bees games. It looks like you had a lot of fun, especially Colton. Grandparents are the greatest!!
What a cute kid. I haven't been to a Bees game in so long, probably since they were the "Buzz". Olivia is looking more and more like Colton, what a cutie pie!
How fun! Colton looks like he is having so much fun with your dad, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment