Saturday, August 2, 2008

Livy rolls over!





Livy rolled all the way over yesterday for the first time. She did it again today and I caught it with my camera in sequential order. It's amazing how even the little accomplishments and milestones of our children can make a mom sooo proud. Livy turns four months old on Monday, I can't believe it!

4 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

I swear she is still to little to be rolling over. Awesome that you were able to catch it on camera. That kind of thing never happens to me! She is so cute!!

Whitney and Family said...

Way too cute! I love that girl! Can't believe you got that on camera!

kristi and family said...

that is so cute... babies are the best...

The Fletchers said...

I love Livy's fat rolls in that one picture. They're so lovable when they're chubby.