
I've gotten behind on some recent events. My lap top has been at a computer shop being worked on and I was too lazy (actually too busy) to go downstairs and boot up the computer down there. My laptop is just too convenient, I missed it! Anyways, two weekends ago we went to my ten year high school reunion. I was nervous about it, but it turned out to be pretty fun and very interesting. I still can't believe it's been ten years!!! I'm old! Life was good then, but it's so much better now. I made Josh get a picture with me before we left. (Like the good 'ole days when we had our picture taken before a dance.)

Here we are at the Red Lion Hotel where it was held. This is me with my girlfriends, same ones that I had in high school. They made the reunion fun. From the left Mandy, Brittany, me and Jami. (We were missing Jen)

And of course we had to get a picture with our cute hubbies. Don't they look excited to be there! They were, but they're great husbands and wanted to support us. Two of them are Brighton alumni so they new a few people too. I would say the highlight of the night , besides seeing some long lost friends, was the food. Maybe I was just really hungry, but I thought the food was delicious. I guess it should be for 35.00 a plate. Or maybe it was just enjoyable because I wasn't juggling two kids and cleaning up thier messes. Yep, that was probably it. It was fun.
3 comments:
I am so glad that we went, we will be glad when we are older to look back at it and say we went! Its crazy it has been 10 years! I am so glad that we are still friends, thanks for everything! Love ya!
10 years... oh my... we are getting old... SAD...
Thanks for mentioning my name, maybe I'll be at 20!
Post a Comment