This is the carriage we rode in. Our driver was pretty proud of his carriage. It was the coolest one, it was decorated with flowers, christmas lights and garland. There was also hot cocoa for sale at the corner near the carriage rides. It is such a fun time of year to be downtown.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Josh!!
I can't believe you're 28, two more years and you'll be 30!! Josh's b-day was on the 15th, however, we celebrated it on the Friday night before. I surprised him with dinner at his favorite restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Then I thought it would be fun to do something different that he would never expect, so we took a horse drawn carriage ride around Temple Square. It was a beautiful night, the moon looked huge and we were surprisingly warm in our carriage. Josh had a good time although I don't think he would admit that to anyone. It's not very manly.:) The lights downtown were so pretty and it was fun seeing them from a carriage, with the temple as the backdrop. It's hard to believe we've known and loved eachother for over ten years. That seems like along time and yet it seems just like yesterday. The driver of the carriage asked how long we'd been married and how many kids we have, it was crazy to tell him 6 1/2 years and two kids. Time is flying by, but there is no other way I would want to spend it then with you, Josh. I love you more today than I did when I married you. I love the life we've built and I can't wait for the rest of our lives. I love you so much, you are the best husband and father. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This is the carriage we rode in. Our driver was pretty proud of his carriage. It was the coolest one, it was decorated with flowers, christmas lights and garland. There was also hot cocoa for sale at the corner near the carriage rides. It is such a fun time of year to be downtown.
This is the carriage we rode in. Our driver was pretty proud of his carriage. It was the coolest one, it was decorated with flowers, christmas lights and garland. There was also hot cocoa for sale at the corner near the carriage rides. It is such a fun time of year to be downtown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow post explosion, I hadn't looked for a couple days and I missed a lot! Happy birthday to Josh who is also a great brother!
Sound like you guys had a fun night! Its always so fun to get away and do something just the two of you with no kiddos! It is hard to believe you have known each other that long! I still remember your first date together...crazy! Hope you had a geat birthday Josh!
you both look so CUTE!!! happy birthday JOSH!!! you totally look older than 28... j/k josh
Post a Comment