Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tinkerbell's phone number????


I had to post such a funny thing Colton did today......He was watching Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure or whatever the name is, and he said, "Mom I need Tinkerbell's phone number." Trying not to show him how badly I wanted to giggle I asked why? Thinking that maybe he thought she was cute or something. He said he needed it so he could call her and tell her he wanted to learn how to fly. :) I told him I didn't know her number so he proceeded to go downstairs and ask his dad if he knew it. When he got back upstairs I said, "did dad know her number?" Colton said, "no but he said he would text her." I laughed! I LOVE moments like that. Gotta love kids!

2 comments:

Lise said...

I agree that it's funny. That is a cute story! Love, Aunt Lise

Jaime And Kalen said...

haha, thats cute. Gotta love that Colton!