Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lake Powell with friends

Beautiful Lake Powell! I love Lake Powell, we are lucky enough to have great friends who invite us to stay in Lake Powell on their houseboat with a bunch of our neighbors. This was our second year going and hopefully it will be an annual tradition. This year we were there on the day Lake Powell was celebrating 100 years since Rainbow Bridge was discovered. We had a great vacation with so much fun, sun, boating, skiing, tubing, relaxing, kayaking, hiking, sitting by the camp fire, eating yummy food, swimming, playing, laughing and more.

Wendy and I kayaked while Pete swam. Josh was also on his own kayak....somewhere.


I am seven months pregnant with Abigail, and looking like I'm ready to pop!!

Josh in one of his many dorky shirts.

Josh and Pete getting ready to go tubing.

Whahoo!!!

Most of the girls....we are not all there.

The dudes!
This is the man-made water slide that the boys made right outside of the houseboat. It was pretty impressive and very entertaining for both them going down it and the rest of us watching it....hilarious!

I love this picture of Josh going down the slide....needless to say he had a very red tummy afterwords.

The cute couple....Devin and Kristi.

Josh was so excited about his Mickey Mouse pancakes.

Jody and I in the kitchen making breakfast.

Kristi, Jocelyn, me, Wendy and London hangin' out on the boat.

Wendy and Pete.
This is the famous, huge sand hill that we drove(boated) to one day and most everyone ran up it. Except me of course I was too large and Josh didn't either, he of course didn't want me to get lonely.

Prego pose.
Josh and Aaron made head bands out of the remnants of Josh's shirt after he converted it to a wife beater shirt.....don't ask????

All of us on our hike to Rainbow Bridge. It was so fun and so beautiful!

Rainbow Bridge celebrating 100 years!!!

The guys trying to be tough.

We had such a great time in Lake Powell.....can't wait until next year. :)

No comments: