Sunday, August 30, 2009

Colton's First Day of Preschool

Colton started preschool in August. As illustrated in the pictures, he was terrified! However, he was fine by the end of the day. He loves his new teacher and has made many new friends. He even has a buddy in his class from our neighborhood.

















This is Colton by the end of the day. He was happy! Colton is learning many new things in his preschool class.......So far he has learned about many new letters and colors. He has created beautiful art projects, the police have come to visit and he has had his class pictures taken. This month he will be having a Halloween Party in his class as well as going on a pumpkin patch walk, where he will be able to pick out his own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.










4 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

Oh, poor boy! Those first pictures are so sad, but funny at the same time! Glad it all worked out and he was happy in the end!!

Jaime And Kalen said...

I love that coton is looking straight at the camera with such a sad face, great picture! I'm glad that he is doing good with the adjustment and loving school now! Preschool really is a lot of fun, especially for a smart and social little boy!

Lise said...

I love the way Colton is looking striaght at the camera with a sad face. Poor little boy. Well, I am happy that he's doing alright at preschool. He must have many new friends and fun there.

The Fletchers said...

I'm glad he's happy to go now, because if you dropped him off everyday with that face, it would break your heart.