Last summer Colton and I took a mom and tot swim class. It was fun, but I didn't feel like he learned much. But this year he was in an older class and made a lot of progress. He is not afraid of the water. He loves it. He'll do whatever his teacher asks and he will go all the way under the water. He even enjoys going all the way under the water in the bathtub which is a huge change from last summer. He only had two other boys in his class, so he got a lot of one on one time. I was very happy with swim lessons this year.
Colton learning to float on his back.
Colton and the other boys liked to splash on the steps while waiting their turn. They thought it was pretty funny, but the teacher didn't.
He learned a little about diving.
Colton's absolute favorite part about swim lessons was jumping off the diving board, which he was terrified of last year.
3 comments:
I love the Shinsel's pool. My kids take there and they have learned so much! He is such a cute kid.
Ahh, the summer days at the pool... what happened to those?
Lookin' good, Colton! Emrie did amazing in swimming lessons this year as well. Isn't it amazing what a difference a year makes!?
Post a Comment