We were playing out in our yard the other day and Colton and Josh found a bird's nest in one of our trees. And that's not all, it had two blue robin's eggs inside. It was so exciting! It doesn't take much to excite our family. We are keeping watch on the cute little nest.:) Mama bird is very protective of her nest we hear her outside our window singing all the day long.
5 comments:
I love it too!! I am so happy spring is finally here! I love all your pretty flowers!
Wow! I love the flowers. You have a great yard. The nest really makes it feel like spring aye?
:)
Wow-those eggs are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the baby birds when they hatch! Your flowers also look beautiful!!! Thanks for the cinnamon bears-I didn't realize that's what was in the bag on Saturday, but I've sure enjoyed them since then! In fact, they might be a new addiction, so I'm not even going to ask where you got them!!!
Oh that bird's nest is adorable. It almost doesn't even look real.
Good thing you have that fancy camera to capture such great pictures. The ones of the nest look like they could appear in national geographic!
Post a Comment