Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Peekaboo Family Photos

For Olivia's first birthday I took her to Peekaboo Photos to have her picture taken. After three hours of trying, (poor Katie) this is about what all Livy's pictures turned out like. It was a bummer too, because I brought Colton to get some shots of him, three different outfits for Livy, and Peekaboo is in Pleasant Grove so it's quite a drive.

The photographer Katie, emailed me later and asked if I could bring Livy back up another day to try again. I said that would be great and asked if we could get some family pictures taken while we were there. So after all the effort we finally ended up with some great pictures. I love Peekaboo, they do an amazing job!!

Olivia wasn't smiling in this shot so Josh used Photoshop and swapped her head. It looks great! I'm so impressed with him. He also changed the coloring. I love it!





Both times we went up to Peekaboo, Colton did an awesome job!! He would smile when she asked him to smile and be serious when she asked him to be serious. He was quite the little model, he even seemed to be enjoying it. I hope that rubs off on his sister.




















Yay! We got a smile!






















6 comments:

Lise said...

I love the pictures. That first picture of Livy is very good. It's my first time to see her smiling in next pictures. I can see her two upper teeth!

Whitney and Family said...

Amazingly adorable!!!!!

Ali said...

Adorable! Even the ones where she is upset are great because it captured her mood at the time. really cute.

Jaime And Kalen said...

I think they are adorable, I even think the shots of her crying our fun! I really like your family pictures too, especially the one of all of you standing up together. cute kids,cute family!

The Fletchers said...

Wow! Darling pictures. She does such a great job!

susan said...

I have never had pictures done by Peekaboo, but I love looking at her blog!
I love all of them, but especially the crying one with the birthday cake!! Too cute!