Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring is here!!

We spent a lot of time outside last week enjoying spring. It was a beautiful week. We went to the zoo on Thursday with our friends The Allans. Here we are on the train. Ani, Colton, me and Olivia.

Checking out the elephants.

Colton had so much fun looking at the geese with their babies.




The little ones in their wagons, Maci and Livy.


The geese were out walking around with the people. Colton loved it! He followed them around.

Thursday was the perfect day at the zoo. It was the perfect temperature, even kind of cool. So all the animals were out. I thought this was so cute, the bears were cuddling.
The zebras were staring right at us.




Ani and Colton enjoying their ice cream.



Livy got some ice cream too!

Can't go to the zoo without riding the carousel.


Colton playing at the water ball in his tiger hat.



It was a fun day at the zoo!














































































2 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

Looks like fun! The cuddling bears look so cute! Spring at the zoo is always great-I guess I'd better plan a trip soon!

The Stephens said...

What a fun trip! We need to take Owen soon, I know he would love to see the animals. When we went for Christmas to see the lights there he was a little upset that we didn't get to see any of them. Cute pictures!