Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our puppy Tess!

Last Thursday our family drove up to Tremonton to pick up our little puppy. She is a Shih-Tzu and we named her Tess. I probably shouldn't admit that Tess is our third dog in 7 years of marriage, but the other two were big dogs. I have a hard time with big dogs in my house. Josh is a huge dog lover and I decided to give a little indoor dog a try. What really happened was my neighbor's dog Zoe, who is also a shih-tzu, kept coming to our house and playing with Colton. We all fell in love with her so we decided to find one of our own. Tess has such a sweet personality. She just follows us around the house, she's very mellow and loves to cuddle.






I found Colton and Tess on the couch like this one night. So sweet!


Colton loves to play with Tess. They are buddies. When we brought Tess home, we asked Colton what he wanted to name her and he said kneeboard. I think he must having summer and boating on his mind???? But that didn't float so we came up with Tess and sometimes Colton calls her Tessie.






7 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Another dog...you guys kill me! She is super cute, I am sure you will just love to have her around! Dogs are so much fun, especially with kids! Good luck!

Whitney and Family said...

VERY CUTE!! Can't wait to see her! Hopefully this one works out for you ;)

The Stephens said...

That is the cutest dog I have ever seen. I want to come over there and play with Tessie too! I'm sure Owen would love it!
Thanks for your comments on my blog, you are such a good support.

Lise said...

Tess is a very cute puppy! Her head is adorable!

Jaime And Kalen said...

I can't get enough of her, she is such a darling dog. I love how small she is. I'm still trying to convince Kalen...

Jessie's Jargon said...

What a cute dog. Is that as big as she will get?

Marissa and Family said...

She will probably only double in size. She is a Shih-tzu, so they don't get much more than 8-9 lbs.