Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rascal Flatts Concert

Oh how I love Rascal Flatts.!!!! We had sooooo much fun at the concert last Thursday night. They put on such an amazing show, and the music was good too.:) I forget how many great songs they have. Thier songs make me happy, I had such a great time. Josh and I went with my dad and his girlfriend Lisa. We had really good seats. Before the concert we went to Cucina Toscana which is a really yummy Italian restaurant up the street from Energy Solutions Arena. Here are two of the greatest men in my life. Dad and Josh!



Lisa and I at Cucina Toscana.



Here we are at the concert.

Dad and Lisa at the concert.


Some pictures at the concert..........











At the end of the concert their was confetti falling from the ceiling and balloons. It was a party!! I tried to get a picture of it but it didn't really turn out. We had such a fun time. Thanks for going with us Dad and Lisa.:)









































































































































3 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I need to listen to them more because everyone I know is a huge fan! It was good to see you today...too bad for that darn wind!

The Fletchers said...

I'm a little jealous. Looks fun!

kristi and family said...

that looks like so much FUN... your dad does all sorts of fun things... what a STUD!!!