Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Liv Bug in Pigs!!
I know these are little pigtails, but I still consider them pigtails. Yay!!! I've been sooo excited for Olivia's hair to get long enough for me to do something with. I had to get some pictures of her. She also just turned 10 months on the 4th of February. She is growing sooo fast! I am loving watching her grow and seeing her little personality shine. She has many different cheesy smiles, she's clapping and saying "mama" and "dada". She crawls now (well it's more of a scoot) but it gets her around. She follows her big brother everywhere he goes and just admires him. Colton and I have been teaching Livy baby signs and watching the Baby Signing Time dvd's. Whenever we do a sign to her she laughs, she thinks it's pretty funny. She also LOVES bath time, I have to watch her and be ready to catch her because she is all over the place. She is not afraid of the water at all, she loves to kick and splash. Livy is such an easy going, happy little girl.....she is our sweetheart!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO, SO, SO CUTE!!!!!
I love her pigtails!!! That is an exciting day for a mom to have her daughters hair long enough to play with!!! Your kids are so cute!!!
pig tails all ready... lucky for you.... ainslee hair didn't fit in pig tails until she was almost three... so SAD!!!!
i love the piggy's!!!
I didn't know such beautiful children existed! They are so Colton and Olivia are so beautiful! You seem so happy! I am so happy for you! I really hope to see you sometime soon.
Post a Comment