I chose this picture because it explains a lot about Josh with no words at all.....I hope your thinking goofy, because that is what he is. (He is always making me laugh.) Which isn't all that bad except when I want him to be serious.
1.What is your husband’s name? Josh, Joshua Craig!(when I'm mad at him), also "jerk" when I'm mad at him. He has a nickname Dale which is an inside joke. He makes up so many nicknames for me that I try to compete with him but it's a losing battle. Again he's the goofy one.
2.How long have you been married?It will be seven years this May 23rd.
3.How long did you date? 1 1/2 years pre-mission, 6 months post-mission.
4.How old is he? He just turned 28 in December although he keeps telling people he's 27.
5.Who eats more sweets? I do....Josh prefers steak and potatoes.
6.Who is a better singer? For sure he is, I think he could actually be pretty good if he tried.
7.Who is smarter? Depends on what we are talking about directions for sure me, anything technical him. He is also a very talented handy man! But pretty much he knows a little bit about everything. I tell him all the time that he is full of Totally Useless Trivia!!
8.Who does the laundry?Me. I think the last time Josh did laundry was on his mission. Oh, also recently he washed our sheets when Colton threw up in them and I also had the stomach flu.
9.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?According to him, my side is always the "right" side. He claims my side and pillow are more comfortable than his. I have to agree with him. I tried his side once... I couldn't sleep.
10.What does he do in his spare time? Depends on the time of year. Always playing with our kids is his first priority, that's what he does as soon as he comes home from work. He also loves to play basketball or watch any sports on t.v. When the weather is warm he loves to work outside in the yard.
11.Who cooks dinner?I cook usually, but Josh loves to bbq. He also uses a smoker to make amazing smoked bbq ribs! (Can't wait for summer) And he always helps cook for holiday meals...like ham and turkey, he is great at cooking any meat.
12.Who wears the pants? I can't say it better than the mom on the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".....Josh is the head of the house, but I am the neck. :)
13. Who is always right? It's a rare occassion when I am wrong, I think Josh would have to agree.
14.Who said "I love you" first? I have a horrible memory....Josh would say he said it first.
15. Does he snore? Yes, it seems like more and more all the time. It's not bad, but sometimes I have to kindly ask him to roll over so I can go to sleep. (He so doesn't think he snores...but he does.)
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first and this I do remember, we were at my friend's sister's house which is actually really close to where we are living now. We were on their deck outside and he asked me if he could kiss me. But i kissed him first when he got home from his mission.....he was a little rusty.:)
17. Who is taller? Hmmm?? That's a tough one....NOT he is a whole foot taller than me. He calls me shortstack, munchkin, and many other little people names, while I really am an average height for a girl.
18. Who drives? He always does when we are together...but he thinks I'm a backseat driver. I have to be if I want us to survive...He's a crazzzzzy driver!
19. Who asked who out first? We both did....He claims he asked me out three times and I turned him down. I think it's true but I really had legitimate reasons all three times. So he gave up on asking me out. Then I asked him out.
I tag Britt, Jami, Jenn, Mandy,Jocelyn, Salina, and Kristi and anyone else who wants to reminisce about their love. Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
ok just a few things in rebuttle to this. First off that picture was taken in Disneyland and who can resist wearing a pirate hat in Disneyland? Second, while she claims to be politely waking me up while I am sleeping silently really I wake to her beating me telling me to rollover. Some nights this is an every 20 minute occurance. Don't let her fool you she is actually really violent. Lastly, I am the best driver that she has ever associated with. You will need to know that Marissa is the only person I know who has been pulled over by an actual police officer and issued a warning for going too slow. That explains why she thinks we are going to die all the time. Love you hun! Happy valentines day.
I enjoyed reading this blog. Actually Kalen, mom, dad, and I reaed it outloud in the hospital. We thought it was very funny and very acurate. Josh is a crazy driver!
Post a Comment