Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zoo Lights

The Monday before Christmas we went to zoo lights with Josh's family. It was very cold...but very fun! I think they do an incredible job.The lights were so beautiful and the displays were so cute! Colton and I are in front of the gingerbread house. Colton tried to go inside, he was a little disappointed that he couldn't.


Cute Emrie, Colton's cousin. She calls him skippy......they have a lot of fun together.


This picture didn't really turn out, but they still look cute. Notice the caterpillar in the background.


Emrie and Colton mimicking gorillas, it was pretty funny.


I loved this display of an elephant with her baby.


And here's my baby all bundled up. She enjoyed looking at the lights too. She was probably warmer then any of us too.



Grandma and grandpa always spoil the kids. This is a little elephant toy that lights up that they gave to them.



Colton's cousins Emrie and Keaton.


Daddy and Colton in the stinky reptile room. Colton loved watching the little swimming turtles, especially the little one that was trying to bite the big one's head. Colton thought that was so funny.

Can't go to the zoo without going on the carousel. Usually Colton picks the bald eagle to ride. I don't know why, I guess he thinks he's flying.



Uncle Joel and Colton's other cute cousin Owen.

I liked the giraffes.



Zoo lights will have to become one of our many Christmas time traditions. It was a great!!! And the kids loved it too! Afterwards we went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Red Butte Cafe.












6 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Looks like fun! I really wanted to go but we never go the chance to get up there, but it looks really cool!

Jaime And Kalen said...

That looks fun. We will have to keep that tradition alive so We can go with you guys next year! Thanks for all your support with Wynter... you guys are the best and we love you!

The Fletchers said...

We wanted to go to that. It looks like you had a great time.

Jessie's Jargon said...

You are so great! You have such a beautiful family!

Whitney and Family said...

That looks fun! Glad you posted pictures of my kids so I could see them there!!! Let's for sure do it again next year so Quin and I can come!

kristi and family said...

hey.. that looks so fun.... i guess i will have to do it next year since i am just reading about it and Christmas was so long ago.. j/k!!! love ya.....