I love New Year's Eve, then again I love any reason to celebrate!! This New Year's Eve we had a bunch of our neighbors and friends over for a little party. We ate Chinese food, and everybody brought a dessert to share. The husbands played the Wii, while the wives did what we do best....talked, and we also played games. The best part about it was that there were no kids so it was a nice break.
When it got close to midnight we watched time square in New York City. And at midnight of course, each couple shared their first kiss of the new year!
Josh and I
Warde and Jocelyn
Josh and Salina
Peter and Wendy
Regan, Miranda and the newest addition to their family, Baylee.
Wes and Jody
No better way to start off the new year then eating good food and being with friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment