Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! We had a fun-filled day at our house today. It was General Conference so we didn't get to dress up in our Easter clothes for church....however, I somehow convinced Colton and Olivia to get all dressed up so I could take pictures of them. Yay! It didn't last long though.


We went outside to get some pictures with the flowers.....it was chilly and windy.









Smelling the flowers.





We had an Easter brunch at our house. Nana Ann, Grandpa Kelly and Aunt Natalie came over. We had  ham, egg casserole, fruit, and cinnamon rolls. It was so yummy!  



Nana Ann brought some bunny ears for the kids. 






Grandpa tried on the pink bunny ears.


Later that evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa Stephens for an easter egg hunt and dinner. Here is Livy, Keaton and Wynter with grandpa Craig.


Easter egg hunt outside.....(The adult easter egg hunt was outside)




The children's easter egg hunt was inside.




Colton's big gift at grandma's was a batman helicopter.....he loved flying it with his cousins.


Colton and Emrie cuddling up on the chair watching a movie.


I didn't get a picture of Livy with her big gift at grandmas but it was a Barbie Doll.  It was a great Easter Day!!!!


3 comments:

Jaime And Kalen said...

I Love Livy's dress, she looks beautiful. And, that colton is pretty studdish too ( thats right, studdish is a word)!

Lise said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I enjoyed the cute stylish kids. And beautiful color eggs. You must had so fun with your parents and in laws! Hugs!

The Fletchers said...

Your kids look adorable in their Easter outfits.