
Me and my best teaching buddies, Jessie and Callie, get together a couple times a year to catch up. We usually go to lunch or dinner in October or November to celebrate all of our birthdays. Both of theirs are in October and mine is in November. This year we went to The Spaghetti Factory, we had a great time as always. It is so fun to stay in touch, we always have a lot to talk and laugh about.

On this particular night we spent a lot of time laughing at this goofball. It was a Friday night and Josh would much rather hang out with three women than stay home and babysit. So he joined us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!
2 comments:
That is really cool you still get together with them. I see some of my friends I taught with but not as much as I would like. Your trip to St. Thomas looked like it was awesome. It looks so beautiful there, I love the beach! I need a vacation :)
Ahhh, I made your blog. I feel so special. We have some good pictures from over the years don't we!
Post a Comment