Another picture from the balcony of our room.
Grandma and Livy playing on the beach.
Cheesy Livy!
Daddy
Grandpa
Colton had so much fun on this slide at our hotel. He could have spent every minute of our vacation on this slide.
Colton had fun with grandpa in the pool.
Daddy, Colton and Livy on the slide.
Colton had so much fun with all the iguanas we saw. They were everywhere, just walking around the parking lots, down the sidewalks, by the pool.....It was crazy!
Livy sportin' her pink shades.
Colton was done with shopping for the day. We would go downtown and shop for jewelry, bags, purses, perfume, clothes.....so fun!
This was taken before dinner one night at restaurant that was right on the beach. It was beautiful.
I had to get a picture of Liv's curly hair. It was so curly in St. Thomas because of the humidity. I loved it!
Another picture of all of us at the restaurant on the beach I can't remember the name of it. But I do remember that I ate yummy lobster there. We had such a great time with grandma and grandpa in St. Thomas...we did lots of snorkeling, playing on the beach and at the pool, shopping, kayaking, eating out, relaxing (a little) and being together was the best part.
2 comments:
What an amazing trip! My favorite pictures are Colton with his snorkel gear and Livy with her amazing curly hair. SO cute!!!
This looks SO fun and SO Beautiful! I love Livy's hair darling curly cu, and Colton Snorkeling what a kid! Glad you guys had so much fun, although I am very jealous!
Post a Comment