I wanted to do something different for Josh's 30th birthday this year. He threw me such an amazing 30th birthday surprise party. However, I know Josh and he is not big into parties or social gatherings especially if they are for him. But I knew I wanted to do something. My friend Jen gave me an idea that sounded just like something Josh would like. Very fun, casual, laid back....I decided to throw him a surprise dodge ball bday party. I think most of us had not played dodge ball since we were in elementary school. So it was very out of the ordinary for all of us!! I reserved the gym at the church, bought lots of dodge ball's and a whistle.
It was a Friday night....I told Josh that I had signed us up to clean the church on Friday night, because there was going to be an event on Saturday morning. I told him to wear comfy clothing to clean in. He did have an idea that something was going on, but he had no clue it was a dodge ball party.

No comments:
Post a Comment