Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yay for Peekaboo!


My oh my I love it when our Peekaboo pictures are done. We took all three kids to have their pictures taken and Abby to get her newborns done. They turned out soooo cute, I am so excited about them! The four hours of feeding, changing, posing, smiling, and being pooped and peed on was all very worth it.


























5 comments:

Jaime And Kalen said...

They really were worth it! So beautiful!

Whitney and Family said...

Oh my gosh that baby...too much! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! SO worth it!!

Lise said...

I laughed at Josh's face expression. Sounds like that he worries about girls who grow up in the future and he is scared about $$$. I just imagine that! The pictures I really love are really beautiful except for the father!

Love, Aunt Lise

Jami and Family said...

they are amazing pictures, you kids are all so beautiful!!

The Fletchers said...

Once again...fabulous!!! You have beautiful children and Peekaboo definitely knows how to showcase them.