Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas morning at our house of course, was so fun! Santa filled all of our stockings.


Colton found many fun things in his stocking....among them was Leapfrog games.



Sleepy eyed and bed-headed Colton and Livy in front of the tree. I love little kiddos when they first wake up, I just want to kiss them!




Opening presents.....this year the presents from mom and dad were under the Christmas Tree upstairs........





.......And the presents from Santa were under the "kid" tree downstairs.


Olivia is getting ready to open her "Big" gift from Santa Claus.


Santa brought Olivia a KITCHEN......complete with pots and pans and a fridge full of food. :)


Colton's big gift from Santa was.......A JEEP!!! Just what he asked for.



Livy was way excited about it too!!!!

When we were done with Christmas at our house we headed out to grandma and grandpa Stephens, then to grandma Love's and ended the day at grandpa Kelly's. It was a very busy Christmas day. (Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera..hence no pictures of the rest of the day. :( )

No comments: