Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Newest Addition






Olivia Grace is now three months old! Where in the heck does the time go. I thought i'd start my blog with her since she is our family's biggest news. She is such a good baby. I was convinced that my second would be a terror because Colton was such a good baby too. Who knows there's still time. Anyways, she is sleeping through the night now and she literally only fusses when she's tired, messy or hungry, you know the regular. We love having her in our family. Her little personality is starting to shine through too. She giggles all the time, usually when I change her clothes, or tickle her feet. But it makes me laugh too. Her brother is her biggest fan. He is always concerned when she is crying. He'll go put the paci in her mouth and more than half the time it works, she loves him. She'll also smile at him, they're so cute!! Here are some pictures from the newborn pictures we had taken.

8 comments:

kristi and family said...

hey, i LOVE your BLOG... it turned out soooo CUTE like YOU....

Jocelyn Allan said...

YAY!! so happy you started a blog! This has been my favorite way to keep up with all my friends. I can't wait to see all the posts to come...

Jaime And Kalen said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! It looks wonderful too, you will need to teach me a few things. Also, Olivia and Colton really are the two cutest kids in the world, not just in pictures.

The Airharts said...

Marissa, I am so happy that you have your blog up! Now that I dont get to see you and your kiddos it really is great to hear about your day to day life! I'm coming in town in a few weeks(the first week of aug, untill the 3rd)We all need to get togther!!! Love the new family picture!

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Your blog looks great, you look like your a pro. I love the cute pictures of the little ones!

Jami and Family said...

Well its about time you joined the blogging world! I am so glad to have you and your cute kids to look at! Sweet Olivia is just beautiful and her big brother is just to die for!

Whitney and Family said...

Hey Marissa...I didn't know you started a blog! How exciting! I am looking forward to more pictures of your kids, whom I can't get enough of! Love you guys!

The Fletchers said...

Darling blog. I'm glad you joined the blogging bandwagon.